LAX

LAX
Ready to go!

Capítulo 18 -Semana Santa (Holy Week)

Well, as I had just finished writing last week, I was walking out of the internet cafe thing place that we use to write home, and these people just look at us and start running over. They begged Elder Anderson (another white missionary) and I to do an interveiw with them for their class.  They told us that it was a project of theirs to interveiw some white people about Honduras. So we got permission and on Tuesday we went to the interveiw. It was the strangest thing ever, we arrive and just get swarmed by a bunch of people. We were asked questions about how Honduras has been treating us, and what was different. It was actually really fun and i felt pretty famous haha.

  This week is the start of Semana Santa (Holy Week) so every single human being is leaving their houses and going on vacation. It may just be a Catholic holiday, but every single person down here celebrates it. It makes missionary work just a little tough when there's nobody to teach, so we've had lot's of memebrs asking us to come and share a message with them, then they always want the white missionary to learn how to make Honduras food. Not complaining though, because I get to eat the food after too haha. so my companion and I have not gone hungry this week.

  That's all for this week, many more to come.
-Elder Case

Learning how to make
Honduran food


My new Crocs for my bucket showers