LAX

LAX
Ready to go!

Capítulo 20 - Everyone wanted to see the two greengos beating the latinos in soccer

 This was a long week, like literally it was 8 days. For some reson, our mission president wanted us to have our zone conference yesterday, so our P-day got moved to tuesday.  And, along with being a long week, it was a rainy week too. These past few days have just been pouring rain. People just think that we're crazy when they see us walking, soaking wet in the rain. However, when we knock on someone's door, sometimes, only sometimes, they feel bad and let us in. We've actually found a lot of people that way. But while we were walking in the rain, some strange wasp thing that i've never seen before, bit my thumb. I couldn't even describe what it looked like, it was something like a wasp though. Anyways, it didn't feel good haha, then my thumb swole up for like three days. I still don't know what bit me, but I didn't die, and my thumb is back to normal, so all is well.

  Also, something that I thought would be good, is every saturday, for just about 30 minutes, play soccer with a bunch of kids. Every saturday night there's a large group of kids playing soccer in our area, so this saturday, there were 4 kids. So we played 3 against 3. My companion (from the united states), one of our converts of a few months ago, and I, played on one team, against three people from Honduras. I don't know what happened, nor how it happened, but we won 5-3. Then they wanted a rematch, and again, we won 5-3. There was a huge crowed just surrounding us during the whole game, because everyone wanted to see the two greengos beating the latinos in soccer. It was super funny, and as i was hoping, we gained the trust and confidence in all of those kids. Now they all want us to come over and talk to them, and we can teach their families about our church.

  This p-day, we went to a place called picachu. This is like a huge tourist sight, because they have a gigantic statue of Christ, a zoo, and a soccer court. We went there, played some soccer, took some photos and went to the zoo. It was pretty fun. Last time we went though, the sun was just killing us, and we all got super sun burnt, but this time it was cloudy, so all was well. so yeah, that's my 8 day week.

-Elder Case