LAX

LAX
Ready to go!

Capítulo 46 - I've been eating with a fork for like the past 3 weeks

 This was a very busy week, but somehow it flew by. It started off by getting a call saturday night from the bishop in our ward asking me to give a talk. Normally i'd be upset for such a short notice, but I've been giving talks that i've prepared as my name was being called up to the pulpit. So the night before notice was nice. They had me speak on the missionary work, so I took the time to talk about the importance of members in the missionary work, and also focus on the youth that are coming to the missionary age. It was super cool, because right after my talk, and I mean the middle of sacrament meeting, a member came up to me and gave me a referral.

  Also this week, we had our zone conference. So after setting everything up and getting everything ready, I got to sit down and participate in my zone conference. At least for the first little bit. President had me set up a meeting with him and another missionary in the mission, they walked out of his office, the missionary went back to his area, and President told me to buy him a plane ticket and send him home tomorrow. So after like an hour of this zone conference, Elder Alvarado and I took this missionary all around Honduras cancelling his residency and taking him to the airport. It was an interesting day haha.

  Then to end the week, Elder Alvarado and I took a road trip with the AP's to the south to set up the zone conference for the zones in the south. I miss that place so much. When we got down there, we all did divisions with the zone leaders. We went to go eat with a family down there, and they gave me a plate of eggs and beans, and tortillas, and we ate it with our hands, I honestly felt normal, I've been eating with a fork for like the past 3 weeks, and it's just too much effort haha.

  The next day, we had the zone conference, packed up and came back to the city. We didnt get back until 11 o'clock last night, and weren't able to get in bed until 11:30. President knew that would happen, so he sent me a text saying we could sleep in the next day haha.
Quick trip to the Temple before going to the South