LAX

LAX
Ready to go!

Capítulo 53 - I hit my ONE YEAR MARK!

What a week! Everything is back to normal now with our schedule now. It was a progressive process. We started the week in the house all day, then monday, they let us out till 3 o'clock, then on wednesday we were allowed to leave until 5, and then friday, they let us out until 7, and as of today, hours are all back to normal.  

  Even though we were allowed to leave the house, there was something going on, and president called us saying that we couldn't go to the office nor the area, so we had divisions in the area of the other office elders. When we were out there, we met a family, and there was this little 6 year old girl that reminded me so much of a little boy that I met in Guapinol, and it was like the best thing ever. Sadly I didn't have my camera to take pictures, but just imagine a 6 year old girl that looked 3, and was absolutely crazy. It was amazing.

  Also, this week, I hit my ONE YEAR MARK! We celebrated equally as with Elder Cuevas. Except my piñata was that of Darth Vader. I also bought a sparkling cider that I found in an american store called "la colonia". I also burned one of my shirts.

  It was a fun week, but the missionary work hasn't been going very well. With the curfew we've been having, and working in the office, we haven't been working visiting people in 2 weeks. We might have to start from the beginning, but at least now we already have the confidence of the members. We'll see what happens. One year down, one to go.