LAX

LAX
Ready to go!

Capitulo 2- Another week down here in the CCM de Guatemala

Well another week down here in the CCM de Guatemala. we have gotten a lot done in the last week just with the language. before I start talking about this week, i just want to talk about something i forgot to write last week. just before leaving to the MTC, I got my hair cut all super short and nice, the moment we walked in, they dragged my entire district and cut off almost all of our hair. i dont know why, but they want hair to be very short. i was practically bald! 

the truest statement that I've heard here was that the days are weeks and the weeks are days. the days are long, but then when you look back on the week, it seemed like it flew by. its crazy to think im in another country still. it doesnt feel like it yet. it'll hit me soon enough haha. my spanish is getting a lot better, the teachers and supervisors always talk about our class in usually the corner of the room and they don't think any of us can understand them, so everyone looks at me while I translate what they're saying, sometimes its a little saddening, so i just leave it out. and its funny becasue the teachers dont really understand english, so they just think i'm talking.

again im really sorry if my english is bad, everything we do here is in spanish, and ive already had a difficult time writing english in my journal. i guess the easiest way to learn a language is to fully submerse yourself with it. thats one benifit of being in the MTC in guatemala.

My district is fun, we all know how to keep each other happy and laughing when we feel overwhelmed. things are going well for my district. we will all be great missionaries.

Sincerely, Elder Case