LAX

LAX
Ready to go!

Capítulo 58 - Note to mom: I wasn't breaking the law

 Another pretty busy week, and a lot of traveling. It started out really well, by finding a really awesome investigator on sunday, and she came to church with us. Later in the day we taught her (Karina) one of the lessons. It was one of the greastest lessons, and had one of the greatest experiences I've had out here. We promised her that we wouldn't tell anyone about her past, but she has a very saddening past that really makes someone think about their own life in a different perspective.  We've already taught her three times just this week. She's progressing super fast. We put a baptismal date for her on the 27th of this month, and she accepted it with tears of joy.

  On Monday we went down to the south, a 5 hour drive that I did in 2 hours (note to mom: I wasn't breaking the law, I just know my way around Honduras(:  ) We stayed down there for a few zone conferences. then the following days we spent traveling to Danlí to get  afew missionaries and prepare for them to go home.  



  Also this week, there was supposedly a really big earthquake, but we didn't even notice anything, but there were a lot of really worried people, so just to let everyone know, nothing happened, well at least where I am.