LAX

LAX
Ready to go!

Capítulo 59 - This week we had the baptism of Hillary

 It's strange having P-day on Monday haha. We had a few emergency changes on Saturday and had to send some people home, so President Chase let us move our p-day to Monday instead of Saturday. I promise I'm not dead, and nothing bad is happening. 

  This week the replacement of my campanion came to the office. His name is Elder Rodriguez and is from Costa Rica, just like Elder Alvarado. I'm still with Elder Alvarado, and have been for 3 changes (Transfers). Right now, while Elder Rodriguez is learning his responsibilities as Immigration secretary, Elder Alvarado, him, and I will be in a trio. So... all of the costa ricenses in the mission are my companions at the same time haha.

  We went to go get him at the mission temple trip that I organized for each zone to be able to go to the temple. The temple here is super awesome. I was honestly shocked that I didn't struggle at all with everything in spanish.

  This week we had the baptism of Hillary. An investigator that we've had for just over 2 weeks. She was progressing so fast, that we moved her baptismal date. now you guys might think that's too short of a time, but you guys don't know how much she just understood everything we said. She even took on the challenge of indexing names in Family History and already has over 500 done. The baptism was great. this Saturday we also have the baptisms of Karina, Humberto, and Jenny. We're praying that everything goes well.