LAX

LAX
Ready to go!

Capítulo 75 - It was a really big cow and everyone was scared

 We finally have our ward mission leader, and this week we had our first correlation meeting with him too. Things are going to be a lot easier now that we actually have a ward mission leader. He is a convert of 6 years, and never had the chance to serve a mission, but he is very willing to learn and says that he'll listen and do what we need him to do. It'll be great. So after church we had our meeting with him and it went well. We explained his responsibilities as ward mission leader, and talked about how we can help the work in the ward. 

  The meeting was great, but then all the sudden someone comes into the room and tells us that a cow came into the church and nobody could get it out, so they asked us for help. All churches down here have a huge lot and a huge fence that goes all around the lot and the only exit is a little gate that is just big enough for a car, or in this case, a cow. Now I promise this was a female cow, but it did have some pretty big horns on it's head haha. The point is that it was a really big cow and everyone was scared. I just looked at them like "what are we waiting for? This is going to be fun!" I get near the cow and tried to get it to move. It didn't move. So I took off my belt and whipped it in the butt. It got kind of mad and may have almost hit me with it's horns, but I whipped it again and then it started listening haha. It started moving, and so I just snapped my belt to make loud noises and it went exactly where I wanted it to go. Everyone was cheering haha The cow left and everything was great.

  Later that same day we got to talk to our families!! We had a lot of technical problems, but after the bishop came to save the day, I got to talk to my family. It was great, but the only bad part is that my companion couldn't talk with his because they never answered him, and so we got permission for him to talk to his family today instead.