LAX

LAX
Ready to go!

Capítulo 77 - The good part is that God won


 Well the good part about this week is that I have pictures finally of the baptisms these last few weeks. the sad part is that I don't have pictures of the baptism that we had this Saturday with the Hermana Suyapa. The good part is that she got baptized, but it wasn't an unstressful baptism. We had a lot of problems, and because of those problems only the Hermana Suyapa got baptized and the Hermana Yojana didn't. It's a very long story, but basically, we were fighting against the entire neighboring mission, and we just had so many problems, it was insane. But the good part is that God won and we got to have the baptsim of Hermana Suyapa.

  This week, we've been making a lot of Panameña food in the house, and it's actually pretty easy to make, and turns out really well. Before the mission, I would have never made so many things with bananas, But everything turns out super good, and I'm considering starting a restaurant of Central American food. We'll see how that goes haha.

  Well... changes are coming up this next week. I'm pretty sure that I'll be staying with my companion in the same area, but we'll see next week.