LAX

LAX
Ready to go!

Capitulo 79 - 1994 Yamaha special edition 175 2-stroke

Well the changes passed by, and i'll be able to finish the training of Elder Lara. I was worried that I might be sent away this change, because I wouldn't have been able to finish the training of Elder Lara, but all is good in the hood. 

  This week, specifically on Thursday, I did divisions with Elder Bills (who is in my zone) he is also from my group, like, we came to Honduas together, we were in the MTC together and everything, Because we hit 18 months exactly on Thurday! I went over to his area, and his companion came over to mine, and that night we each burned a pair of pants. It was awesome!!

  This week we have also been working a lot with Yomari and her family. They're really closed people, but we finally got the sister of Yomari to go to church! it was awesome, and hopefully we'll see more progress in the family. Funny story, so Yomari was a reference that we got from a member, sort of haha. She showed up to church one day with her friend and dissapeared, nobody knew were she lived. that same weeks, we found Yomari riding around on borrowed dirt bike. The dirt bike is awesome! it's a 1994 Yamaha special edition 175 2-stroke. we started talking to her and that's when she told us where she lives. She got baptized a few weeks later. This week, we were talking to Yomari, and the owner of the dirt bike came by, and we started talking about dirt bikes, and out of nowhere he says "hey, when are you going to invite me to your church, I'd like to get to know how it is" That was awesome! so we'll be talking to him this week.

  In other news, they shut down both missions in Nicaragua, and sent a lot of the missionaries over here to our mission. We're not sure how long they'll be here for, we just know that we got a whole bunch more missionaries in the mission, and now I don't know the whole mission haha.