LAX

LAX
Ready to go!

Capítulo 90 - Not a big deal, still alive, and still have all my stuff :)

Wow... chapter 90. Time is going by so fast haha. This week was really cool. The two most significant things that happened this week is that we moved houses and the Baptisms of Lizeth, Raul, and the other Elders in the ward baptized Daniela.

  The new house is really awesome! we moved for a lot of reasons. The house wasn't really good, it was like... unfinished. Its hard to explain. The less important reason that my mom doesn't need to worry about is that people break into the house. Not a big deal, still alive, and still have all my stuff :) the new house is super awesome though! and super safe haha

  The baptisms were awesome! Elmer is the father of Lizeth, and Raul. They were an inactive family that we've been working with FOREVER. Actually, the missionaries have been working with this family since before I got to the area. The point is That Elmer was able to baptize his two kids, and it was one of the greatest moments that I've had in my mission. He and his kids were so happy. He baptized them so slowly and with so much care, it was like a movie. It was really amazing.

  I guess everyone thinks I'm a pro at BBQs because we had an activity as an elder's quorum and they had us cooking more meat haha. We've had way too many BBQs these last few days haha. it turned out great though. Nobody had planned any activities, so they asked us to improvise. We started off playing games, and fnished just telling a bunch of jokes. It was actually really fun, and they all liked the activity.

  Changes are this week. Elder Rodríguez and I are staying together for another change! we didn't think it was going to happen because he's already been here for 6 months. we had some good changes in the zone, we're really looking forward to this change. I am now entering my last 12 weeks of the mission, gotta make them count.