LAX

LAX
Ready to go!

Capítulo 91 - I saw the biggest spider that ive seen in my entire life!

Wow, what a week. Lets start off from the beggining. So on monday we were in a family home evening with a family that invited us. After we finished the lesson and everything (they asked me to teach) we were eating dinner with them. I got a call, so I walk outside to the back of their house the talk. 
  
   Anyways, long story short, I was talking all normal, and out of nowhere, I saw the biggest spider that ive seen in my entire life! It was literally the size of my head and it was like red and black!! and it was just chilling there like he owned the place. I quickly move and start thinking about how to kill the spider demon thing. Then something just says, dont touch it. So listening to that voice, I went back in the house and asked Luis a recently turned 18 youth in the ward and he tells me that its his pet! The whole family knew about it too! he told me that he feeds it things around the house and takes care of it. like feeding it little animals. I about died... 

  This week we also got to work with a lot of very positive people that are willing to accept the gospel! Theres one in specific named marilyn. She's amazing! shes one of the smartest people that ive met in a long time. She just unerstands everything that we say, and has great questions! her baptism will be coming soon, on the 13th of september... a thursday. Its a long story, but theres a long explination as to why we're doing it on a thursday. 

  I think the missonaries in the zone think that we're professional movers. We helped the Hermanas move their house because they got changed areas, and now the Elders that lived in the same ward want us to help them move into the old house of the Hermanas.

  Also this week we're planning on having 5 baptisms! we'll see how everything turns out. We have high hopes. Also, this week we met with the stake president, and we started our stake wide activty. There were so many poeple there! President Salinas (Stake President) was really happy. High hopes for the future!