LAX

LAX
Ready to go!

Capítulo 96 - My last 6 weeks

 This week was awesome! Most of what happened this week was that my companion was saying goodbye to everyone because we received a call that he will be going to San Lorenzo these changes with Elder Johnson my MTC companion haha. Also Elder Wegesend, from Hawaii, will be my last companion in my last 6 weeks.

  It's crazy to think that next month I'll be going home. Everyone always says that your last General Conference as a missionary always talks directly to you about life after the mission. General Conference is like Christmas for a missionary! It was a good time, and I learned so many things. I won't bore you with talking about how Elder Jeffery R Hollands talk was one of my favorites that talked about anger and the problems that it can cause. It was perfect for a family that we invited because it's their exact same situation! it was great.

  Also this week we went to Tegus for a leadership counsel. It was really good and I got to translate for Hermana Chase. It's always fun translating and surprisingly a lot easier now. I might think of doing that as a side job when I get back haha.  

  A miracle this week after the conference, We walked out of the conference, and we found an old investigator in the conference, she came up to us and said, I've decided that I want to get baptized. It was insane! We were so happy for her, and will be working towards her baptism.