LAX

LAX
Ready to go!

Capítulo 99 - I'm honestly going to be so lost when I get back

This has been an interesting week. I'm sure the most of you all know about the group that has been walking from Honduras to the states. Well... We certainly heard about them just about every person we talk to. People get really angry too. So... To avoid bad situations, my companion says he's from Hawaii (which is true) but when they ask we say it's a separate country that doesn't have a president, and that it's governed by kings and priests. 

  Then when they ask me, I say that I'm from Venezuela... I'm not sure why I chose Venezuela, but it was the first country that came to mind when they asked haha. I need to learn more about Venezuela because some people have asked me about a few things trying to prove me wrong, but luckily I've been able to pull it off haha.

  This week we also had divisions with the Elders from Danlí. I went with Elder Tehuitzil, It was really cool because he is from Los Angeles, and so we were just talking about the good old times. A lot has changed since I've been out here, and I'm honestly going to be so lost when I get back haha.