LAX

LAX
Ready to go!

Capítulo 100 - I'll see you all soon

This week has been crazy! Tuesday we went to Teguz for a leadership counsel. That was really fun, we all thought that we were going to get shaved by President, but it turned out completely different than what we thought.

 We got back to our house really late at night,  We didn't even have time to eat dinner. The the following day we had zone conference all day long. It was really cool, and we all learned a lot. I just hope that everyone applies the things we learned.

  After the zone conference, we had divisions with the assistants until Friday. It was super fun and really cool to be with Elder Bills again. We talked a lot about our plans for afterwards and wow... it almost hit us that we're about to go home.

  After all of that... Friday afternoon we got a call, and that call has changed everything. We were told that Elder Ramirez will be coming with us in a trio!!! Yes... that same Elder Ramirez that was in the office with me! He came on Sunday, and it's been awesome! I can't believe that he's with me again. Things are going to be super awesome!

  I'm really excited for these next upcoming weeks. These last two weeks are going to define a lot of things in my life! I'll see you all soon.