LAX

LAX
Ready to go!

Capítulo 101 - Interesting week full of birthday parties

Well, this was a very interesting week full of birthday parties, eggs, flour, water, drunk people, a cult, and a pila full of water. Just so you guys can understand the most of that list, the way people celebrate birthdays out here is breaking eggs on the head of the person who is completing years, then throwing flour and water on top of the egg on top of the head of the same person. Let's just say that there were a lot of eggs being broken on my head hahaha. 
  
  I thought I was safe today, but even all of the missionaries in the zone got together and just got me with flour and cake... Yeah, it's been interesting this week haha. My companions and I are tired of cake right now haha. We ate on Friday night, Saturday at lunch, Saturday at 3, Saturday at night, Sunday at lunch, and Sunday at dinner, today at lunch, and dinner tonight will be another celebration haha. yeah... It's just way too much cake haha.

  This week we also were walking into to house of a family of investigators, family Maradiaga, and as we walk in, we realize that they are having a cult go down in there house. they invited us, and so we didn't want to be mean and say no, so we stayed for the rest of the 30 minute cult. We sang, and prayed, and well... it was the opposite of what I've learned my whole life haha. At least they let us talk and teach from the book of Mormon, so that was great. It wasn't a waste of time either, We ended up talking to one of the friends they invited to the cult, and she is super awesome! she's named Anaí. We taught her a little bit about the book of Mormon, and even though the family Maradiaga didn't go to church, she showed up by herself! It was awesome!



  I'm not sure how much time I'm going to be able to write next week, It might just be a few minutes, but I just want you all to know that I love this country, and these people. It makes me sad thinking that I'm going to have to leave them, but there are also a lot of people that I haven't seen in a while that I would like to see back home.