LAX

LAX
Ready to go!

Capítulo 6 - NOT DEAD :)

Hey mom, they're giving us a few minutes to write and let you guys know that we are still alive here. i dont think that im going to be able to write much to you, because they told me to keep it very short, because i am one of the last people to go and everyone took up all the time. my week was good. it really flew bye. saying goodbye to my two teachers was super hard. we've gotten really close to them over the past 6 weeks. however, now i am in Honduras, and it's time to start the work. i hope everything is going well out there for everyone.

 We had two flights on the way here. we had a layover in San Salvador, El Salvador, and then took a smaller plane to Tegucigalpa because the airport here is freaking crazy. we had to land super rough and then come to a stop within seconds because the runway here is super short. the rest of our day today, we will be having devotionals by our mission president, and his assistants. They told me i couldnt open any emails, so im really sorry if you asked me any questions. i dont know my area yet, but im sure i will have p-day on monday, so i guess you'll just have to wait till then to hear from me again. i feel bad that i cant respond to anyone else.