LAX

LAX
Ready to go!

Capítulo 8- The week started off greatly

I dont even know where to start this email. i guess ill start off by saying that the keyboard im using should never be used by anyone, and im sorry for my terrible spelling.

The week started off greatly, with 6 people accepting our invitation to be baptized, for a total of 17. i thought that was insane, but my companion told me that most people flake on their baptism, so i guess thats not so special haha.

When we were on our way to the top part of our area, we ran into a super drunk guy. or i guess i should say that he stummbled into us. im still not close to having the laguage down, but for some odd reason i could understand thisdrunk guy perfectly. it was a quick conversation, he told us that he loved us and then he lost his balance, fell, caught himself on me, and then hugged me again stating that he loved me.

Sometimes during lessons, i can understand spanish perfectly. its crazy, but one night during a lesson i was asking one of our investigators some deep questions, and she just responds with "wow, your spanish is so cute!" i was just like "no, this is for your salvation, stop flirting!" of course i said that in my head, in actuallity, i just ingnored it and asked again, but my companion thought it was the funniest thing ever.

Today, we had our p-day and we went up to some waterfalls, which was really cool. my campanion and i made an appointment during the day today because our invetigator asked us to a few days ago. i just thought "she's going to be baptized on tuesday, so im willing to make that sacrfice" however she lives at the top of a mountain, so we hiked up there and she just told us that she doesnt want to be baptized tomorrow, so that hurt quite a bit. i think itll all work out though. it always does. thats just how our church is.

that's all for this week.
-Elder Case

MTC buddies
P-day waterfall hike