LAX

LAX
Ready to go!

Capítulo 15 - Humility just hits you like a brick wall out here

    Well this week we had zone conference on Tuesday, which is super nice to see everyone, but it also means that we didn't have district meeting on Friday. So It was a long time from Tuesday to Monday, we normally have district meeting Friday to break up the week. So, to make things a little easier, Elder Anderson and I went on divisions Friday.
   Humility just hits you like a brick wall out here. On divisions, we went to the house of one of his investigators. Then a few minutes later this man just walks in. First thing I notice about this guy is that he was super happy. Out of habit, I shook his hand and asked how he's doing. Then he makes hand gestures to me saying that he's deaf and doesn't speak. For like 20 minutes we communicated solely through hand gestures and facial expressions. That guy made me laugh so hard, and he was like the happiest and nicest guy you'll ever meet. Just goes to show that we don't need so much to be happy, we choose to be happy.
   Then literally our next appointment was the complete opposite. We went to go eat at a member's house in his area. He warned me before we went, that the lady that is about to give us food is a very successful professional chef. And just... yeah, that was... that was an amazing meal haha. They gave us gigantic subs that were toasted, coca-cola, american chips,M&M's, peanuts, watermelon,and anything I could have ever wanted to eat haha. believe me, it doesn't sound like a good combination, but it was amazing.
  The spanish is coming along, I can teach about the church, I don't have a problem there, but just talking to people is where I struggle a bit, but it's coming along. Just a few hiccups this week, like conjugating a verb wrong, calling myself attractive by accident, accidently telling a girl I loved her. Nothing too bad.
  Then to end the week, sunday night, my companion and I had a long talk with some parents for like an hour and walked out with a signature giving us permission to baptized their son.  So yeah, wasn't too bad of a week.


Jancarlos can get baptized!



Full Catracho

Messi