LAX

LAX
Ready to go!

Capítulo 41 - The week of the pink eye

 Well, This week will be a famous one in the mission; the week of the pink eye. It all started out in a small hut in the area of Buena Vista. They passed it to the Elders of Buena Vista, who then came over to Guapinol for some divisions. They gave it to the both of us. Then, it goes on and on, until almost everyone in the entire southern section of honduras has pink eye. I kid you not, you cant go anywhere where someone doesnt have it. I even got it in both of my eyes, and it literally looked like I was crying for a week straight.

  The funny thing was, that we had a big conference with all of the missionaries in the southern section of the mission and one of the members of the quorum of the 70. And well, A LOT of the missionaries had pink eye. they walked in, and were like "What the heck is going on down here??" It was even worse because my pink eye didnt look like I had pink eye, it looked more like I was doing drugs, so it was a very awkward conference haha.

  Church this week was pretty good. We had an asisitance of 40 people! A lot better than the 12 we had when I first got here. We've just been trying to find a balance between meetings, investigators, and members, because that's a lot to have to manage and maintain. We still did everything, except this time we didnt say the opening and closing prayers. but man did we regret that when the person saying the closing prayer put their hands in the air and STARTED SCREAMING TO BABY JESUS. It might seem like Im joking... but Im not haha. Then I gave just about the greatest talk about trials and tribulations known to man kind... just kidding. It was an okay talk haha