LAX

LAX
Ready to go!

Capítulo 70 - (On saturday I completed 16 months, not like I'm counting or anything haha)

 A lot of things happened this week, and honestly I'm just going to be honest in saying that I don't remember almost anything haha. I do however remember doing divisions with Elder Mejia. That was the best one I've ever done. Elder Mejia and I have been good friends since the MTC even though I didn't speak spanish very well haha. Somehow the guy understood what I was saying and by a miracle I understood what he said to me when we were in the MTC. Now we got to be together an entire day and we were both shocked by the progress we've had in these past 16 months (On Saturday I completed 16 months, not like I'm counting or anything haha) We had a lot of fun too. Then we stayed up a little late just talking haha.

  Also this week we finally got katerin and a few other investigators to church. Afterwards, she told us that she knows the church is true and is ready for baptism. It was really awesome especially becuase she has had a ready rough life, and a lot of things have happened to her. Our last lesson she started crying because she was so happy to know about the gist of forgiveness and the power of the atonement. It almost made me start crying too.



  This p-day we went to the Picacho here in Tegucigalpa. I had learned about a hidden soccer field up there and we started playing. These people are serious about their soccer and play hardcore. When we were playing, Elder Guerrero fell, hit his head really hard and passed out. Luckily he woke up and we were able to help him. It was a really bad hit, but other than the bleeding and possible stitches, he doesn't have an concussion or any other problems. We cleaned up the wound, and tied an extra shirt that I brought around the cut on the back of his head. Then we all went to the big Christ statue and took pictures.