LAX

LAX
Ready to go!

Capìtulo 72 - I'm finally going to be a dad! (speaking in mission terms haha)

 At the end of last week my companion and I started a new idea in the area. After analizing the area, we decided that what this area needs is a whole bunch of the Book of Mormon. We have the materials, but we don't have the logistical power to get it to everyone. So we started a system of talking with all the members that we can, teaching them about the importance of the Book of Mormon, giving them a book or two (some have asked for 3 or 4) and having them give them away to their friends or neighbors. We started a week ago, and we have already seen a lot of success from it. We're excited to see more of what happens because this is just the beginning.

  The sad part is that my companion, Elder Avendaño, won't be here to see the success. We got a call last night, and he will be leaving to the south in the changes tomorrow. I'll be staying here in this area, but I don't know who my companion is because he's a new missionary that will be coming tomorrow. I'm going to get to train a newbie, and I'm finally going to be a dad! (speaking in mission terms haha)

  Katerin had a few problems with her dad, and we had to postpone the baptism till next week. We have a lot of success to come, and I'm glad that my little son is going to have a good start to his mission haha.