LAX

LAX
Ready to go!

Capítulo 66 - I've always hated goodbyes

I've always hated goodbyes, and these members are making it even harder. I've been here for 6 months, and I've seen so much progress in this area, in the ward, and with the members. I don't want to leave this area and I don't want to leave these members, and so it's already difficult, but then it makes it worse when they hear that I'm leaving and they get sad too. I did all I could here, and we had a lot of success, hopefully I can bring that on to my next area.



  The family home evening with president and Hermana Chase was great, we ate so much chicken, pasta, corn on the cob, beans, and yes mom, we ate salad too haha Then to finish it off, we studied the scriptures and finished with a dessert of peanut butter fingers that president made. I almost died I was so full haha. 

  Also, last week I was talking to president asking him what we could do for Hermana Chase because her birthday was coming up, and we came to the conclusion that we would make her a surprise. Later we got a call saying that we were invited to their house to eat cake. So we brought the surprise. The 5 of us office elders all pitched in and we bought her a glass plack that has her name, and a few words of appreciation from us for everything that she does for us. It was really nice, and she really loved it. I'll have to ask for a picture of it, because none of us took a picture haha.