LAX

LAX
Ready to go!

Capítulo 68 - Well... Back to the buckets

 Well... Back to the buckets. Most people say the adjustment from leaving the office to a normal area is really hard. Even though there are a lot of things I miss, Like the hot showers, I'm learning to love the bucket showers. It took me a few days to get my muscle memory back, but now I'm back to normal with the buckets showers haha.  

  This week we have been able to make a lot of progress in the ward. The bishop is really happy to see our different approach on things, and I'm teaching Elder Avendaño everything I know to help him out. This ward needs a lot of help, and we are starting to change things around here. We are making plans to start an english class in the church building, we are starting a weekly activity with the investigators and members of a spiritual thought with a soccer game right after, we also talked to President Chase about how all the leaders live in the hermanas half of the ward, and we got permission to leave our area and visit them to start a good relationship with them.

  We have also made the effort to show the members that we are here to work. As part of that effort, we had a baptism on Saturday. Ester, who had a lot of problems before finally got baptized. It was a really great moment.