LAX

LAX
Ready to go!

Capítulo 81- Memories from home just started pouring in!

 Wow... next week is already the month of July. I don't even know how time is going by so fast, I could have sworn that last month was January. Time really does fly out here. 

  This week was really great. There's a family in my ward that asked me to cook something from California in their house for dinner one night. I had to think really hard, and then out of nowhere the greatest idea came to me. We made BREAKFAST BURRITOS with them!! It was the BEST thing ever! Oh my gosh, I just took that first bite of the breakfast burrito, and the memories from home just started pouring in. The family was laughing because I had the biggest smile on my face as we were eating. They all LOVED it too. It turned out really well. I may not be a chef, but I make some mean breakfast burritos haha.

  This Tuesday we had our zone conference and that was great! we heard of a lot of changes that are coming in the missionary work, like a new preach my gospel, the missionary library is gone, and district meeting don't exist anymore. We don't know all the details, but President will be giving us all of the information this week. We'll see how that goes.

  Sunday was also really great. We had a lot of investigators in church, and it was a great sunday, the talks wre great, and the classes were awesome. They all seemed to love church, and so we'll be talking to them this week to see how everything was, and what they actually thought about it.