LAX

LAX
Ready to go!

Capítulo 83 - Blonde hair and blues eyes

 Where do I start for this week.... 4TH OF JULY!!! This wednesday we passed the 4th of july, and we got to celebrate with a family here in the ward. They didn't really understand why we were celebrating on Wednesday, so I had to do a lot of explaining haha. But after they understood why, everything was great. We got there, and the family was already cooking all the food. It smelled so great! and when we started eating the family put on a bunch of patriotic music from the states. It was a great celebration, and there may or may not have been fireworks involved haha.

  This family put like 6 pounds of meat on my plate! They put like 3 pork chops, 2 pounds of carne asada, and another pound of two of chorizo. Then to make things even worse, they put and BUNCH of beans, and rice, and platano of the plate too. The plate was HUGE. I couldn't finish. I felt bad, but it was just wayyyy too  uch for me to eat at once hahaha. Right after that, we went to our ward mission leader's house for our correlation meeting, and he offered us food. I was already dying of how much I had eaten right before, and I just had to explain everything right there.

  This week we were able to visit a lot of families. One family we were with started telling us a story of one of their family members that recently had a baby. I kid you not when they say to me "they baby is just like you, blonde hair and blues eyes" ,I think I sat there in silence for like 5 minutes thinking about my whole life, actually wondering If I have blonde hair and blue eyes. Then I asked, I have blonde hair and blue eyes? They said yes, but then they started looking closer, and they were like "... oh, your eyes aren't blue" and I said, "and my hair??" and they are still convinced that I have blonde hair haha