LAX

LAX
Ready to go!

Capítulo 84 y 85 - That name is so beautiful, I'm going to name my son after you!

Well... I completely forgot to write a letter last week. So I'll have to write about the two weeks at once. So last week, I had to leave my area "La Era" and say goodbye to everyone. It was really sad, but from the looks of it, that will be the last time that I have to do that before I go home.

Saying goodbye was really hard, and I felt like I was leaving my family again. We were with one family saying goodbye, and they asked for my name (that always happens when someone leaves an area) anyways, I told them "Trevor Ryan Case" and the pregnant mom started freaking out and says "that name is so beautiful, I'm going to name my son after you!" I kid you not, that lady almost started crying when she said that she's been looking for a good name for a long time, and so she went with Trevor.

On Tuesday, I got on a bus with a bunch of missionaries and we headed over to Danli. My new area is called "Buena Esperanza" and my companion is Elder Rodriguez from Mexico. Elder Rodriguez is super awesome! I've known him ever since he came to the mission. He's about to hit 18 months in the mission. The new area is great. It's a lot more tropical than Tegus and it looks a lot more like San Lorenzo. In the sense of the dirt roads and the houses, the heat isn't as bad though haha. We share the ward with two more Elders, Elder Martinez (Guatemala) and Elder Reyes (Honduras). They are both super cool! 

It was sad to leave my last area, the members, and the investigators, but this new area seems to make up for it. We'll see how things keep going.